Denied HahMnz Staff Application

HahMnz

User
Apr 2, 2023
Username: HahMnz

◈ Your In-Game Name: hahmnz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199080711395/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: hahmnz#8165

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I believe I was given a warning for something related to failrp rdm almost two weeks ago. I had a break from playing gmod darkrp for about a year, which made it difficult for me to do anything. Now I'm back and prepared for anything.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5D 20h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC+4

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around 10:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Joining the AtomicRP Staff Team would be an exciting opportunity for me. As an experienced player of the game, I have come to appreciate the sense of community and shared passion that exists among its players. I want to contribute to this community by becoming a part of the team that keeps it running smoothly.

First and foremost, I have a great deal of love for the game and its players. I've devoted countless hours to discovering the game's universe, connecting with other players, and absorbing as much information as I can about its systems and mechanisms. This enthusiasm is what first made me consider joining the staff team. In addition to wanting to work here as staff to assist those in need, I also intend to be very involved whether I hire staff or not. I'll be more likely to stay online because this is currently my favorite server to play on. Also, because I intend to be so active, I can control the chat and lessen the number of hackers, which will make the players happier because they can enjoy the game without being bothered by hackers or toxic discussion. Why should the players on this server have to put up with it? I'm certain that I don't like servers with poor chat moderation and hackers. I would be able to provide these gamers my assistance and direction, assisting them in overcoming these difficulties and thoroughly enjoying the game.
So today when I was on the server, I didn't really enjoy it because there were like 2 guys RDMINg and RDAIng and there wasn't any staff online so we couldn't create a ticket, and also when i'm on server and create a ticket, it takes 10-15 minutes to get ticket reviewed and that's lack of staff members in my opinion. I know they get a lot of tickets, but if you hire me, I'll be able to fix this problems since I'm active.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'll be able to handle at least 25 to 40 tickets per day, will be available anytime you need me, am patient, and, as I indicated earlier, am quite active on the server. I have a broad range of talents that would benefit any staff team as a devoted and seasoned player of gmod dark rp. I have developed my skills in communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution over the course of my time playing on this server, among other things.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+1 Good app and would be active during time when staff is needed most.
Most of the guidelines on.
It'd be nice if you finished this sentence though lol I need to know.

1. Please detail all of your warns and bans. I believe I was given a warning for something related to failrp rdm almost two weeks ago. I had a break from playing gmod darkrp for about a year, which made it difficult for me to do anything. Now I'm back and prepared for anything.
    hahmnz mentioned a warning for failrp rdm, but they should provide more details about the incident and what they have learned from it to avoid future similar situations.
  2. Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Although hahmnz does not have prior experience staffing on Garry's Mod servers, they can still emphasize their transferable skills or relevant experiences from other games or communities that could contribute to their role as a staff member on AtomicRP.
  3. Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Joining the AtomicRP Staff Team would be an exciting opportunity for me. As an experienced player of the game, I have come to appreciate the sense of community and shared passion that exists among its players. I want to contribute to this community by becoming a part of the team that keeps it running smoothly.

First and foremost, I have a great deal of love for the game and its players. I've devoted countless hours to discovering the game's universe, connecting with other players, and absorbing as much information as I can about its systems and mechanisms. This enthusiasm is what first made me consider joining the staff team. In addition to wanting to work here as staff to assist those in need, I also intend to be very involved whether I hire staff or not. I'll be more likely to stay online because this is currently my favorite server to play on. Also, because I intend to be so active, I can control the chat and lessen the number of hackers, which will make the players happier because they can enjoy the game without being bothered by hackers or toxic discussion. Why should the players on this server have to put up with it? I'm certain that I don't like servers with poor chat moderation and hackers. Most of the guidelines on.
    So today when I was on the server, I didn't really enjoy it because there were like 2 guys RDMINg and RDAIng and there wasn't any staff online so we couldn't create a ticket, and also when i'm on server and create a ticket, it takes 10-15 minutes to get ticket reviewed and that's lack of staff members in my opinion. I know they get a lot of tickets, but if you hire me, I'll be able to fix this problems since I'm active.
    While hahmnz explained their motivation to join the AtomicRP Staff Team, they could provide more specific examples of how they have already contributed to the community and how they plan to continue doing so as a staff member.

Overall Rating: +1 (slightly positive)

hahmnz has expressed their enthusiasm for the game and their desire to contribute to the AtomicRP community. They acknowledge their lack of prior staffing experience but demonstrate a willingness to learn and be active in the community. With more details and examples of their contributions and growth, hahmnz has the potential to be a valuable addition to the staff team. As of now, their performance in the application is slightly positive.

Username: HahMnz

◈ Your In-Game Name: hahmnz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199080711395/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: hahmnz#8165

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I believe I was given a warning for something related to failrp rdm almost two weeks ago. I had a break from playing gmod darkrp for about a year, which made it difficult for me to do anything. Now I'm back and prepared for anything.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5D 20h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

What is your time zone? UTC+4

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around 10:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Joining the AtomicRP Staff Team would be an exciting opportunity for me. As an experienced player of the game, I have come to appreciate the sense of community and shared passion that exists among its players. I want to contribute to this community by becoming a part of the team that keeps it running smoothly.

First and foremost, I have a great deal of love for the game and its players. I've devoted countless hours to discovering the game's universe, connecting with other players, and absorbing as much information as I can about its systems and mechanisms. This enthusiasm is what first made me consider joining the staff team. In addition to wanting to work here as staff to assist those in need, I also intend to be very involved whether I hire staff or not. I'll be more likely to stay online because this is currently my favorite server to play on. Also, because I intend to be so active, I can control the chat and lessen the number of hackers, which will make the players happier because they can enjoy the game without being bothered by hackers or toxic discussion. Why should the players on this server have to put up with it? I'm certain that I don't like servers with poor chat moderation and hackers. Most of the guidelines on.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'll be able to handle at least 25 to 40 tickets per day, will be available anytime you need me, am patient, and, as I indicated earlier, am quite active on the server. I have a broad range of talents that would benefit any staff team as a devoted and seasoned player of gmod dark rp. I have developed my skills in communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution over the course of my time playing on this server, among other things.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
1+ good app maybe have a little more playtime on the server tho

+1 i'd like to see more gameplay and more interaction with you but overall good app

ld4jbocptb6ftktoikcw.gif

I am a little concerned as your application you talked about 1 warn but when looking you have had MANY as of recently including insiding by stealing from Party members Printers. 6 warns since March 22nd

Application Denied
You have failed to contact/schedule a time to interview within the required timeframe.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​

Application Denied
You have failed to contact/schedule a time to interview within the required timeframe.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​
🙏