Denied Hangover Staff Application

Hangover

User
Jun 17, 2022
North America
Username: Hangover

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hangover.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070911768/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your Discord (with tag): Hangover#5881

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned once for accidentally arresting someone whom was innocent.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 13 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I co-managed a School RP server that had on average 80 players for about a month and two weeks. (superadmin rank)
I managed a sandbox server for about three months with an average 30 player count, including adding/removing addons, and tweaking server settings through ULX.
I have also been moderator on a couple other servers I liked at the time to help them out.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST-8

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:45pm until 10:30pm. on and off during the week but weekends might play more.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoy this community and so far I have gotten quite a few rule breakers warned/temp banned. I try to help others out as well as much as I can whether it be teaching someone the basics, reporting, and rules/tips with building to not get in trouble. I also engage with anyone breaking the rules and explain to them its not allowed and if they refuse to listen I'll notify staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I would be a good addition because I am a very experienced player when it comes to managing servers. I am very understanding, always keep a calm collected head, I handle situations quickly correctly and professionally, and I love to engage with the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a friendly person who engages with everyone and tries to create an enjoyable experience for all. Players who are being toxic I try to deescalate the situation, talk it out with the players, and help handle the situation mannerly to avoid any unnecessary drama. I enjoy this community and I want to give back and help as much as I can because I love helping people. I'm an honest person who just wants to see a community thrive. Thank you for your time reading this.

+1, previous staffing experience on Gmod, only one warn. Do put more effort into the final 2 questions though.

+1 Good experience which should help, wrote enough in the last two to be accepted for interview.

+1
This application has all the effort an application should have; you have shown that you are mature for your age, you have also shown us that you have learned from your mistakes, and you also have previous experience as a staff member on other servers, which is incredible. Apart from that, you have shown us that you want to be a part of the Atomics staff team.

I can't wait to hear your interview :D