User
Sep 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name:
Hannah Montana

Steam Name:
Taboo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
I'm 14 But Its chill if I don't get accepted. (August 17 2007)

Your discord name/tag:
Hannah Montana#6196

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Indeed

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
2 Twice for understandable reasons i cant remember the first but the second was i was banned for mass rdm as a terrorist and i completely understood why and i haven't done it since! And the first time was rdm but i cant remember why it was when i started but i have learnt my lesson and i know the rules now!

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
6 days, 19 hours, 54 minutes, 40 seconds And every second has been fun.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yep need to read them until fluent though! and i agree with most of them they make sense.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes and the handbook! Will continue to look over them even if denied as its good to know the rules and rights of a player!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Always rp isnt fun without it! I have always and always will use it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No, my entire gmod playtime i have never played any other server only once and it was trash!

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No but i know a lot of staff who i rp with!
Broken
Brunt
L3G1T

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No not yet maybe because of timezones!

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Ngl i didn't think of applying until the other day i saw a mod who went super small in a mini base! But also i have played most rp jobs etc it will be fun to try something new! and also i really like the vibe of the staff i have met a lot of them and they have fun too so i enjoy meeting new people and making new friends! Also i want to help people who have been i situations with RDMers and Rulebreakers because I've been in that spot and because of time zone there's not a lot of staff that could help online at that time!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think im pretty chill and i want to help people for the reasons they may require. (And i think i need to pay back the admins for the amount of their time i have used!) Also i want to grow the level of Maturity with speaking with other people and doing the right thing as i think it will help me IRL!

What is your timezone?
Singapore, Asia but im a Brit

What time of the day are you usually on?
Most afternoons but with school at the moment it varies but i can make time! And with the Christmas holidays coming up i will be on a lot!

Thank you for spending your time to read!

Last edited:
1+ Had good interactions with him. Seems like he knows the rules fairly well. Although the age and warns bug me a bit but everything else looks good! Goodluck!

-1 Changing my +1 to a -1 bc i just seen this in chat
unknown.png

Last edited:
+1 Application shows effort and good explanation on warns as well as good time on server, Could try an interview.

+ Good Interactions
+/- Meh App
- Doesn't Meet Age Requirement

- Has a Class V Warns And a Ban

Sorry, Can't Be Biased, Good Luck!