Jun 7, 2022
Username: Hawke

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hawke

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HawkePlays/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 26

Your Discord (with tag): Hawke#8027

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FailRP class 2 about 10 days ago by EdenB12, I honestly can't even remember what it was for though, it was something dumb and pretty mild in comparison to a lot of the stuff I've seen in the server since.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1W2H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NZST/+1200 GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During uni breaks, day and evenings, during uni probably just evenings

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Lately I play far more than I should and have a pretty strong grip on the rules, especially those surrounding base design. It looks like a fun experience and as someone who has a pretty good reputation on both server 1 and AU I feel like I would be able to effectively mediate disputes between people. I'm fairly friendly and being part of the Staff Team would allow me to engage with the community better than as just another player running around and raiding/selling things/talking to people. I like the servers and most of the people on them (not a fan of the mrdm'ers but who is?) As a staff member I would be able to fill a much needed timeslot on the roster, especially when it comes to the AU servers which tend to have a few hours of anarchy in the evenings here.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
Because the majority of my engagements with the community have been positive. There are a lot of people who have encouraged me to apply for a Staff position because I am an effective communicator (mostly over the mic, my writing was admittedly pretty poor last night) and am good at resolving disputes. While I do still need to go over the enforcement guidelines more thoroughly I believe that with time on the job my grasp of what punishments are required for certain actions will improve quickly. I enjoy the servers and the interactions I have had with people on them, and I would be filling a slot which has been lacking in Staff for the time I've been playing. I would probably be better at explaining most of these things on mic so if there is anything I have missed or failed to mention please let me know. Cheers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like doing 'base inspection' raids as it is and checking people for failbasing. I feel like it makes everyone a little bit better at building and makes people's life as a raider more enjoyable when we can get rid of atrocious bases that break all the rules and still get away with it.
I feel like I can be a pretty effective moderator between two disputing parties, plus watching unrepentant rule breakers go nuts seems like a fun and funny time.

Last edited:
+/- Idk bro, you have a timezone that we're really lacking on the staff team and you've decent playtime and you're 26, you've just not really written anything about why you want to be staff. Sure I guess you've stated your claims but it would be unfair to the people who've put in a lot of effort in their app to accept you based on this application.

+/- Idk bro, you have a timezone that we're really lacking on the staff team and you've decent playtime and you're 26, you've just not really written anything about why you want to be staff. Sure I guess you've stated your claims but it would be unfair to the people who've put in a lot of effort in their app to accept you based on this application.
Yeah the additional info bit I sorta skimped on with it being midnight when I wrote it, will come back in the morning to update it with a bit of a more in depth explanation if that helps :)

-1 No effort, you wrote more in the describing yourself option then in the 2 big questions , you also have to make your playtime hours visible

+1 the app is definitely lacking, but I've only ever had good interactions with this player in game and I think he deserves a shot at an interview

Sorry for the bad application guys! Was pretty late at night when I wrote it up and I've edited now to add a bit more depth to it