healthyamericanguy General Suggestion - gang board

healthyamericanguy

User
Dec 8, 2021
Suggestion Name gang board

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed make it so when you do !gang and go to the members board it will show ALL online gang members not just the ones in your server. You can add a little tag next to their name that will say what server their in. Link provided to show what I mean

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed It would make seeing who is online easier.

Links to Addons

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    366.2 KB · Views: 68
Suggestion Name gang board

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed make it so when you do !gang and go to the members board it will show ALL online gang members not just the ones in your server. You can add a little tag next to their name that will say what server their in. Link provided to show what I mean

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed It would make seeing who is online easier.

Links to Addons
+1 yeah i agree

+1 yes good idea nothing else to say its just kinda dumb that we still dont have it

Keep in mind this an addon that would have to be remade to include something like this. But if possible would be nice.

Suggestion Noted
Good job, this is definitely like that book 1984.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​