healthyamericanguy Rule Suggestion - new rule wilkers added.

healthyamericanguy

User
Dec 8, 2021

Suggestion Type: Change to the Rules

What is getting changed?: new rule wilkers added.

Where does this need to be changed?: GLR8.

Why is this a good change?: 1. Nobody was complaining about there being props in the street beforehand, if the game is lagging reduce server size to around 100. (you have not one not two but FIVE servers so why are you not using them )

reason 2. nobody likes it and its stupid and if rules are made t what the community as a whole wants then that is all that matters

3: we want to megabase !!! we want to megabase !!!

Reactions: twanny wan
+ 1 i don't like how i was kicked for protesting our right to build in the street!

+1 Tons of unique bases were instantly banned that took a long time of designing building and adding improvements just gone instantly.

-1 street bases were cluttering the flow of people and making people lag more

+1 if the large majority of the server is protesting the server I think it would be a feature that shouldn't be removed.

View attachment 1472
this is what beach looks like now with new rule (3+ different bases because basing on the regular part of the map is pretty much fucked for any groups larger than ike 10)
if ur bad

-1 this whole thread, building in the street is toxic doo doo ass and should've been done away with a long time ago. It causes so much controversy in the community and if you can't build a good base anywhere else besides the street, then I think that "creativity" needs to be omitted from the dictionary.

if ur bad

-1 this whole thread, building in the street is toxic doo doo ass and should've been done away with a long time ago. It causes so much controversy in the community and if you can't build a good base anywhere else besides the street, then I think that "creativity" needs to be omitted from the dictionary.
There's been a ton more controversy right now from this protest.

-1 The community caused this change. You guys decided to make it horrific to travel around the map with crap cluttering streets and tunnels. Now it had to change.

Reactions: Kawaii Ricotta
ill reword my -1, i think this change would've been good as it was actually breathing life into underutilized parts of the map. i walked into the sewer and saw actual bases. i walked to indust and slums and there was bases. the beach had bases. the building on the street was beyond out of hand, and i think it was a welcome change to the meta. "creativity" isn't plopping down your build in the highest trafficked area of the map. not only does it ruin clientside performance it ruins the overall playability of the map if you aren't on or near mainstreet. unfortunate that this was shot down by appealing to everyone's emotions.

Reactions: Doc
I'm curious. So this change only effects the community player base since, staff should be handling sits and managing the server rather than rping. So how come it's only staff that is -1ing this post while the actual players are +1ing this post? It seems like staff are only -1ing this because they don't want to have to deal with the sits that street bases bring. This should be a community decided rule, not solely a staff decided rule. It's unfair to have it automatically changed and then try to shut down the feedback that the community is trying to give.

I'm curious. So this change only effects the community player base since, staff should be handling sits and managing the server rather than rping. So how come it's only staff that is -1ing this post while the actual players are +1ing this post? It seems like staff are only -1ing this because they don't want to have to deal with the sits that street bases bring. This should be a community decided rule, not solely a staff decided rule. It's unfair to have it automatically changed and then try to shut down the feedback that the community is trying to give.
this rule literally only creates MORE sits

jarold when the game is meant to be enjoyable and not meant to force people to build in "underutilized spots" ((jarold is a community hater supreme 9000)