Denied healthyamericanguy Staff Application

healthyamericanguy

User
Dec 8, 2021
Username: healthyamericanguy

◈ Your In-Game Name: kromo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: ttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198882067357

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): kromo#0387

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Class 5 MRDM (1x) - Murdered 3-4 people with a sticky grenade while in the admin jail.

Class 5 Sexual Harassment (1x) - Told a former staff member to jack off their balls and they reported me for sexual harassment.

Class 4 Hate-Speech (2x) - Said the N word a few months ago and called someone a retard after they scammed me of 1m a month ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 months 2 weeks playtimes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Past 6 PM EST and on until around 11:30 PM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be atomic staff so I can try to change the server to the way I want it to be with more lenient rules and changes to enforcement and how staff... staff. Just an example is how most mods are generally very dismissive of people and speak to them very rudely which puts a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths of staff team, including me. My goal is to change how the server sees admins through my actions.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? In all honesty I am not expecting to get accepted but I do genuienly want to become staff to help better the community and I am not going to claim I wont ever make mistakes but I am going to try anyways. This server has brought me much enjoyment and I wish to bring others the same emotions that I feel.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I own a gang with around 20 people who all play very frequently and we average around 13 people online frequently. I talk with the community a lot and can generally gage what is and isnt liked or frowned upon. What I mean to say is that I am integrated into the community. I am not going to make any replies to this

-1 Way too many warns not only Class 4's and 5's but many Class III's in the past. Only bad interactions with player definitely should not be a member of the staff team.

"and called someone a retard after they scammed me"
mario.png

mario.png

-1 a lot of warns, kept asking for unban in the discord, a sexual harassment warn
not very professional wouldn’t like to see on the staff team