• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidra_boss34

User
Oct 16, 2022
Username: Hidra_boss34

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hydra_boss

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199031104410

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Hydra_Boss#3132

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Rdm x2( one is that i did it on accident and the other was because of crossfire), fail rp x1(it was because broke nlr one time i think), mass rdm x1(my mouse (which was 11years old ) was starting to go crazy so sometimes i would shoot some peoples by accident)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days and 11/12h (i play like 1/2/3 hours per playing session and i dont play every day so i played for the first time 2 monts ago)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:20/4:30 to 18:30/20:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because sometimes there isnt enough staff online so it usually take like 5 minutes to get a ticket accepted. I know that i can be very chill with the others and be funny at the same time without being annoying.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because i think i can really help with all the tickets stuff and because i already have been in staff on different games i know how to staff very well

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

i have adhd(i think this is how its called am french so i dont really know how it is called in english) and autism. So you might have to explain to me something multiple time before i understand it properlly. But I am not stupid. I have 152 of IQ so yeah. I can be very patient some times.

Last edited:
Just wanna say that i changed my steam username so it match with my discord one and ingame one so maybe it because of that that it still shows as Hidra_boss34

-1 even though having a decent of warns doesn't matter, it still shows the kind of player you are, and you have that many warns with 3 days of time on the server. There is no effort shown, and just no time put into this staff app. Try and look at the accepted staff apps to see the amount of effort needed because this is just not enough.

-1 even though having a decent of warns doesn't matter, it still shows the kind of player you are, and you have that many warns with 3 days of time on the server. There is no effort shown, and just no time put into this staff app. Try and look at the accepted staff apps to see the amount of effort needed because this is just not enough.
Ok

Imma be honest i had to do this fast because i was in a rush so i did the best i could with the time i had

Why -1 ???

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because sometimes thwre isnt enough staff online so it usually take like 5 minutes to get a ticket accepted

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because i think i can really help with all the tickets stuff and because i already have been in staff on different games i know how to staff very well
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. i've never seen you in game and you didn't explain your warns were for other then the MRDM

-1 If you have time, you should look at accepted applications and use those as a reference for what yours should look like

Application Denied
Your application does not reflect the effort we would hope to see from someone looking to join the staff team.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​

Status
Not open for further replies.