Denied HNS MULLER Staff Application

HNS MULLER

User
Nov 14, 2021
Username: HNS MULLER

◈ Your In-Game Name: hans landa

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/forums/staff-applications.56/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): HNS MULLER#8896

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? all day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I , was staff member in 6 servers lycan ,typhone,darkrp,ww2,ww1,militaryrp, i was staff in lycan for 3 years ans in typhone 2y in darkrp 1y and in ww2rp for 4 years and in ww1rp for 6monthes and in militaryrp 2y i was UA in everyserver of those i love play in them un tile servers got close and naw i wanna be part of atomic network staff member

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT +2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? All Time one i weak up untile i sleep

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i love to play in server and i like to be part of staff member to help people that in need for staff

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am active in the community and I have been with it since the very beginning back in 2019. I am familiar with the server's rules and roleplay etiquette, plus I've previously served as a staff member of Atomic network for a few months without any complaints about my competence. I'd consider myself fair when it comes to dealing with people's staff situations, and besides that, I can guarantee that I will be active in the community and uphold my duties. Role-playing is a great hobby, and this server is amazing, so I am eager to help in every way I can.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. -I have 4 years of RP experience, and i have been part of this community for a long time, so i am familiar with the rules, and how to act in nearly every situation involving IC or OOC interactions.
-I learn from my mistakes and put in effort in making sure i never repeat them if they do occur.
-I consider myself fair and wouldn't play favorites no matter what situation.
-I'm helpful to new players, and i am very patient with them. I try to make the server as fair as possible.
-I have roughly 3 months of staff experience on this server.

Lots of past experience which is helpful, but the application seems hastily put together and needs more detail on why you'd like to join us.

Cheers mate,
Rilliko | T-Mod

-1 Doesn't seem fully fleshed out and the reason you want to join isn't really clear.

You seemed to put a decent amount of effort into this application but you left out some key details.
Like, why did you choose to apply for a Leadership position on AtomicRP?
We would love to have you on our staff team, but make sure to put more effort next time.
See you in 2 weeks. I guess...

You have past staffing experience but the time doesn't really add up seems like you were staff at 12 years old with the time you provided which idk sounds kind of fake just my input.

Application Denied
Your application lacks the effort required to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
Feel free to reach out to me on Discord if you have any questions/concerns.​