Ho Moe

Steam Name:
Entity

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:143806828

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Entity#1242

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No. But It Has (Ho Moe) After it so people know it me.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been Warned for NLR Break. It was not on purpose and that was like 3 days ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
5D 3H 14M

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of the staff team because I want to help the server and be more involved in it instead of just playing on the server. Playing on the server is fun, but I also enjoy helping new players or players that don't know how to do a job or don't know how to do something. Meeting new people and helping them is fun. Being staff is a big task and I know I am up for it! I Really want to see the community grow and hopefully revive Gmod, at least a little. There are too many times where no staff are on and people are breaking rules, and I don't want players to have to stay in spawn ( By Prop Block Or Fear Of Getting RDMed ).

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted to the staff team because I am a player with 2700 Hours and is very familiar with Tools, Commands, Jobs, And the Map. I help the server and players where I can. I want to make the time and experience of the players worth it. Too many servers(Even Big Ones) struggle to get the grip on rule breakers and be a few steps ahead of them. I used to be one of those rule breakers, and I know how to counter some of the ways they may loophole or abuse players and items. I am on almost all day, early and late. Early in the morning and late at night there are no staff and it becomes a RDM war or people just start breaking rules. This cost players money and ruins their experience. This also hurts the image of the server and I don't want that to happen as I love this server, with out Atomic Rp I would not be playing Gmod anymore.

Thanks For Reading My Application <3

+1 I know Moe, he's a really good player. He knows the rules, and when staff aren't online the man takes the rule breakers SteamIDs. He'd be good for staff.

+1 he's active when staff aren't usually on and he takes the time to deal with rulebreakers with whatever he can xd

Staff Application Accepted
When you are ready, reach out to gravy or glizzy for training.