Your In-Game Name:
Holy_Darkho

Steam Name:
Holy_Darkho

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Holy_Darkho#1961

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have a Warn for "RDM Class III", I was advised that this was issued in error as I have never been in trouble before.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 Day, 14 Hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, multiple Times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I have previously staffed multiple servers (DarkRP and Sandbox). Evidence of this can be found in the screenshots on my profile. I held multiple ranks on multiple servers including Moderator, Admin, Head-Admin and Co-Owner. I Co-Owned two servers for two years straight.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
"Shav" stated he would recommend me.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not have any personal experience with these, but I am a quick leaner.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
As soon as I joined AtomicRP, I immediately fell in love with this server. As I mentioned earlier, I have held multiple staff ranks on multiple servers and have always been successful with these positions. In games and in real life, I always strive to enter leadership roles. Its is what I enjoy. I have had multiple encounters with staff on AtomicRP and have never had a bad experience here. I would absolutely love to join this team.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I bring a large background of experience and dedication from previously staffing multiple servers. I have always enjoyed what I do and believe I can bring strengths and values that would aid in the expansion and success of AtomicRP. I want to ensure people have a great time playing on AtomicRP and I know I can help ensure this by joining your fantastic staff team. I guarantee that if given the opportunity to join the staff team, you will not be disappointed.

What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time

The App itself is a bit short but effort seems to be there. Hours could be better but I'm not complaining.
The experience you have as staff is more than superb.

Warns are not to bad either.
+1
Good Luck! : D

+1
Experience. The application is ok. Little short on hours though. Because you seem mature as you are 25. an Interview I think would be appropriate

+1 App seems to be alright, Could have a little more detail but I'm sure the interview would clear all of that up

+ nice application been basing with me seems like a good guy overall. Bearly over the age limit but i guess we can make it a stretch:)

+1

I had a talk with Holy_Darkho for a bit, and he seems to be mature and has a lot of experience staffing. Your application is a bit lacking, but I think an interview is deserved from the talk we had. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez on discord (Hez#0411) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Me on Discord (Unknown..#2441) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited: