My In-Game Name is Hops.

Steam Name:
My Steam Name is devontaeh.

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 25 years old.

Your discord name/tag:
My discord name/tag is Hops.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No, I have never been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers and do not plan to.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
I currently have 3 days, 17 hours, & 21 minutes of playtime on AtomicRP.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have fully read the rules and will continue to review them periodically.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I always use my microphone when on the server. I mean, let be honest, what's Garry's Mod without a mic? ;)

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No, I do not have any prior experience staffing on any other Garry's Mod server, however, I was a forum moderator on a GunZ Private Server called DarkGunZ. At the time I was a forum mod, the server had 500 online players on average.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No, I do not have any experience with SAM, AWarn3, or BLogs. However, I'm a self motivated individual & eager to learn in a timely manner.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be apart of the staff team because I thoroughly enjoy this communities energy, what it has to offer and what it stands for. If given the opportunity, I feel that I could make a positive impact on the community as I already spend quite a bit of time on the server. While being on the server during the night hours, I've noticed that the server seems quite understaffed. I feel that I could potentially be the ideal individual to ensure that rules are being followed throughout all hours of the night. I feel that because of my age and life experience, I could also bring a level of maturity that I feel any staff team needs to successfully do their job; setting good examples for others and the community as a whole.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Although this is my first time applying for a staff position on the Atomic Networks Community, I would like to be given a chance to prove myself and show what I can do to help the Community as much as I can. Aside from a staff position, as a regular member, I am always willing to help people with any problems and answer any questions they might have. While in position, I will look over AtomicRP, ensuring all rules are being followed and will take the necessary actions needed. Whether I get this position or not, I plan to continue helping out the Atomic Networks Community to the best of my abilities no matter what the case might be. I don't know everything, although, I am eager to learn and have no problem with taking advice from another staff, even from another member of the community. I am a motivated, flexible, and a versatile individual. I am extremely respectful, and honest. I am able to maintain a sense of humour, while as well, keeping the professionalism that any staff member is required to have. I am organized, punctual, have excellent communication skills. I am a team player and would like to create a bond between the entire Atomic Networks Community; even with the individuals that might dislike me. I am a person who doesn't like to carry grudges and have enemies. Also, I am willing to take on new challenges and enjoys proving myself to people of higher authority. With that said, I could continue to carry on about why I should be accepted onto the staff team, however, I will leave this up to you guys! :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
- Hops

+1
I have had nothing but great experiences playing with this guy, He gives off great energy and seems perfectly fit for the staff team. Is VERY mature (Does not get piss baby mad when raided OR RDM'd just laughs it off.) Also I have had some sits with this man and he seems to know the rules perfectly fine, and has NEVER gotten into a sit where someone complains about him.. I have ONLY heard good things about this man right here, From other RP players too!!! Not just staff sooooo, Would love to see him on the staff team. Best of luck with your application man
< 3 !!!

I have not seen you in any sits, ive never had any with you! That's a good thing, by the way. You're on to have fun, and I admire that, I hope that if you get accepted, you have more fun staffing for us.

Good luck, broseph

+1

I haven't interacted much with you so it's gonna be a +/- from me, but based on your app and other responses I wish you luck.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers on Discord within 3 days of this reply being posted to schedule an interview.​