Denied HotAnimeWaifu Staff application

Mavis

User
Oct 14, 2021
Your In-Game Name: HotAnimeWaifu

Steam Name: HotAnimeWaifu

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199151948672/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I'm 17

Your discord name/tag: HotAnimeWaifu#1493

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it currently is and will be staying the same so nobody will confuse me with anther individua

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? i have been banned for rdm i think once or twice and warned for them

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) i currently have 3 days 11 hours 50 minutes and hope to get even more time i really enjoy this server

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i have went and read threw them i see them as easy to understand for staff and the players on the server

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes and i understand everything on there

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i have a mic and i use it every time on my pc id say I'm a pretty talkative person

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no this would be my very first time modding/becoming a admin on a discord server

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
BROKENRECORD

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? i understand the blogs and awarn but ive never had any expeirence with SAM it would be really helpful if a staff memeber could teach me what it does and how to use it

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be staff on here because this server means a lot to me because the player base is so friendly and I'm very grateful to this community and I don't want it to be over run by minges mrdmers and greifers who just want to ruin the fun for everyone else. I want this server to thrive and not have any problems in the future. me and my friend play on this server a good bit and we always have fun thats why i want to join the staff team on AtomicNetwork

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
i want to be staff on this server but there could be someone better then me but i would be grateful if i got picked to be staff on this server i want to get rid of all the toxicity on this server and make it a fun place for new and old players that could be playing. in the time I've been on this server I've been rdmed by a lot of trolls and i want to get rid of these trolls

What is your timezone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on? well I'm currently a junior in highschool and after school most of the time I'm on my pc playing this amazing server i get out around 3:20 and get home around 3:40 then I'm free all day to play and help people with there issues

-1 Weak application
-Terrible grammar
-Not a lot of hours on the server
-Has been banned

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.