Denied Hpcomputer Staff Application

Hpcomputer

User
Jun 24, 2022
Username: Hpcomputer

◈ Your In-Game Name: hpcomputer

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199232083156/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): hpcomputer#6836

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. my first warn was for hate speech becuase me and my friend were yelling at each other and someone reported me
my second warn was for mrdm which happened becuase i was killing police officers during a lockdowbn when they tried to arrest me
and the third ban was a 4 weeks becuase of my previous warns and becuase of mrdm

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 15 hours on my alt and 15 hours on hpcomputer my alt is Walter White

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12Am-4pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Becuase i want to have the experience of being a mod so i can apply for higher rolls on diffrent server and i feel like being a mod will be a fun experience

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Becuase i want to keep the atomic networks server streets clean of crime

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

- Very little effort, detail, and length throughout the application
- Terrible grammar
- Significant moderation history with playtime considered
- No information available on profile
- No previous staffing experience not outweighed by detailed responses

Final Opinion: Not close enough to any reasonable standards.

-Has an awful warn history.
-Grammar isn't good.
-I think there should have been a bit more effort put into this application.

-1 Write more, you could revise this app although a lot of the opinions are already made,

Looks at past accepted apps

-1 The warn history is terrible for only having 1 day of Playing time and I feel like this should be better look to other apps and try and use them as a reference guide :)

Application Denied
Your application lacks the effort required to make it to the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​