In-Game Name ♛ Hydraomatic416

SteamID/SteamID64 76561199041929402

Discord kryptonicwaste#7084

Date of Item Loss Jan 11, 2023

Time of Item Loss 7:50 EST

What happened? i got RDM and lost armour vape

What server did you lose your items on? atomic 1

What do you need refunded? armour vape

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. https://pasteboard.co/9Zu2Fn5jm1Av.png
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/QdZD4sZN-O7p9/d1337IBz1n9q?invite=cr-MSxmck0sMTQ3OTAzMzYwLA

Request Accepted
In the clip and evidence provided, I can see you equipping an armor vape and using it, while you were rdmed by the citizen with the knife. I can also see that Shade concluded as well this was rdm. Since a rule was broken against you and you suffered a direct loss as a consequence,
you will be refunded 400,000 (400k) for the armor vape

Thanks for making a refund request. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)
1673542356024.png

Request Accepted
In the clip and evidence provided, I can see you equipping an armor vape and using it, while you were rdmed by the citizen with the knife. I can also see that Shade concluded as well this was rdm. Since a rule was broken against you and you suffered a direct loss as a consequence,
you will be refunded 400,000 (400k) for the armor vape

Thanks for making a refund request. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)
View attachment 3118
thank you for accepting my refund request but i dont have the money in my account even tho you provided a screen shot i dont know what to do or how to get it in my account

i just did that and i still dont have it
1673805125536.png

I did use your steam id 64, the command does just show as the normal steamid format so im unsure if I can do it again. It does look to be the right ID, but if you still haven't gotten the armor vape, find me in game and ill give you one from my inventory. LMK