User
May 14, 2022
Username: I.C. Wiener

In-Game Name ♛ I C Wiener

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:33605292

Discord KitsunebisNightatHyakkiYagyo#5005

Date of Item Loss May 14, 2022

Time of Item Loss just before 11PM EST or so

What happened? i had a sit with waggy in darkrp 3 and he told me i could make a refund request because at first i went afk in spawn to go to the store for food, so i had all 8 fully upgraded printers in my printer bag and a USAS on me but when i came back just as i exited spawn i got caught in an MRDM by john allen muhammed, causing me to drop all 8 printers and lose my USAS right at the town square with the fountain. everybody around us quickly took the opportunity to throw the printers into the fountain or just steal them and run off and after checking the price page i added up to 1,040,000 for all 8 upgraded printers and the USAS that i now lost. i dont exactly have any kind of video or screenshots, there would just be my initial reaction in chat when i asked for an admin on server 3 and the ticket i made when waggy got on, and well, by the time he got there my printers had all exploded in the fountain already so i dont know if he saw any of them.

What do you need refunded? $1,040,000 for 8 fully upgraded printers and 1 USAS

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. best i could do would be my chat log from when i called for and made a ticket with waggy i guess, i wasnt readily taking screenshots or anything when i got blindsided.

I can confirm that John Allen Muhammed was mass RDMing and killed him, but I can't confirm if he lost the printers or not.