Accepted I miss the rage Staff Application

I miss the rage

User
Jan 31, 2022
Username: I miss the rage

◈ Your In-Game Name: I miss the rage

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217343111/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: I miss the rage#0890

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 1 day 1 hour 12 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Server: AtomicRP
Time: Unknown
Contacts from Community : Wilkers

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No I was not removed from the staff team

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes, due to personal complications.

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Please read "Information about yourself" below for my answer.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why do I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd like to rejoin the staff team because I really did enjoy staffing on the Atomic Garry's Mod servers. Atomic by far blows away any other Garry's Mod server I've personally played on. I did enjoy the fact of helping in-game players out with their issues and helping by just answering general questions they had. I was completely astounded by the absolutely loving and caring community from the players and staff that get on everyday and attempt to have a good time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why should I be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted onto the Staff Team because I have a good understanding how to do job professionally and efficiently. Although my extremely poor work schedule, I will still be able to do the job. I have fantastic communication skills, and I am completely unbiased in any situation or prior history with the player.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a underground miner that mines for Lead, Zinc, and Copper. My work schedule consists of day shift and night shift and swings regularly. I work 10-14 hour days to 4-6 days a week.

There is no exact time that I will be able to get on. and I cannot guarantee that I will be able to commute to staff meetings due to my work schedule.
Day Shift : Either 5am - 7pm 5am - 3pm 7am - 5pm 7am - 7pm

Night Shift: 3pm - 5am 5pm - 5am 7pm - 5am

Thank you for reading my application and I hope that I will get a chance to get back to staffing!

Last edited:
-1/+1 wouldn't mind having you help out either way, just not sure how long or how much you'd be around considering your chaotic work schedule as not having time was your reason for resigning last time. Still, I hope the best of luck for you.

*EDIT: +1 for clarifying his reason for previous resignation and that he clearly wants to help again

Last edited:
-1/+1 wouldn't mind having you help out either way, just not sure how long or how much you'd be around considering your chaotic work schedule as not having time was your reason for resigning last time. Still, I hope the best of luck for you.
Thank you for the rating!

Please note : My browser saves my progress. I restarted my pc for an update and I came back as everything else was saved but not those two questions on why I left.

About a year or so ago, my bestfriend died in a car accident. I disappeared but still kept in somewhat contact with Wilkers at the time. Due to my inactivity, I was resigned.

I do believe that my work schedule will not have any issue on my performance or ability to staff on the AtomicRP servers.

* I went ahead and edited the two questions that did not save.