Accepted I miss the rage Staff Application

I miss the rage

User
Jan 31, 2022
Username: I miss the rage

◈ Your In-Game Name: I miss the rage

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217343111/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18 years of age

Your Discord (with tag): Penelope#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w1d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Monday - Friday 5:00pm to 10:00pm Saturday - Sunday anytime. Please note time may change due to work or personal reasons

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why do I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I think I would be a great addition to the team. I absolutely love this server and since I started playing Garry's Mod again I have been addicted. The community is great, and mostly all the staff on AtomicRP is amazing. There are points where no staff is online or there is one and they're away from keyboard and chaos erupts. Between my great hours, I do believe that I'd be great in these moments. I absolutely love communicating with people and helping others out. I think with my kindness, and positive attitude I would be able to resolve issues between players without an issue on my end.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP staff team because I would be a great addition to the AtomicRP server. Between my great hours, and passion within the game, I would be able to do my role as a staff member without a sweat. I have good patience with people and I understand people's situations and I have the ability to keep my vision clear no matter what is said inside a sit, therefore it keeps my opinion unbiased no matter what goes on inside the sit.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'd like to note again that my active times may change due to work or a family event.

The bans on my Steam account are completely my fault. I have played with cheaters multiple times and I honestly regret it. If you have any questions about these bans at all, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for reading this, and have great day.

-/+

After seeing all the other responses I'm changing the rating.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
thanks for giving me a neutral!

Things got rough for the past few weeks, and the stress was to much on me. I was still staff when it still happened. I’ve made some major life changes, and I do believe I am good now.

-1 has told me the most blatantly wrong interpretations of the rules ive ever heard. you told me i couldn't make guns out aos citing "HGO3 Laws that make a group or person AOS." you banned bigjoe for being afk and dead for abusing an exploit.

-1 has told me the most blatantly wrong interpretations of the rules ive ever heard. you told me i couldn't make guns out aos citing "HGO3 Laws that make a group or person AOS." you banned bigjoe for being afk and dead for abusing an expl

I am a person, and I make mistakes. With bigjoe, I immediately contacted wilkers and explained the situation. Sorry for being human.

-1 Falsly banned BIGJ0E for “abusing the afk system” even when he admitted the server was below the population it would be kicking at multiple times. I do think these actions were blatant abuse and purposeful.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/767494968431345754/956023116759465994/IMG_0148.png

Here you can blatantly see him blatantly violating SH8 as well as the general rule to remain impartial in sits and to go off of hard evidence. Not an assumption about the player population exceeding 100

SH8 - Your opinion is not what dictates the verdict. What dictates a verdict is the evidence from the logs, testimony given by witnesses, and other forms of evidence collected by players.

In conclusion, this player should not be made staff again. He blatantly violated the staff handbook and one of the core principles of enforcing law(rule) and order.

-/+ You said you dont got time to play anymore and you resigned last friday but you were a good staff member

Your staff app is extremely similar/exactly like your old staff app. I also cannot excuse the situation with Bigjoe.

+/- I haven't seen your last app, people are saying you copied it, and there was a situation with you and bigjoe? I personally haven't seen this guy do anything wrong. As I wasn't back on the team at the time. so im gonna be neutral. my neutrality shouldn't matter in the long run

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (KingChris#0009) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.