Denied I'm a ginger applying for staff, ok thank you have a good day

ZacharyDaGinger

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Nov 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name: TheRedHead

Steam Name: ZacharyDaGinger

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236723006/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18 coming up on 19

Your discord name/tag: ZacharyDaGinger(ZFOO1)#2335

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No it is not but i can change it back if needed, i changed it for fun

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned 1 time for killing a hitman because i thought it was RDM but he had a hit which i did not realize

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 day and 20 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I made sure to take all necessary requirements first, I double checked all my accounts to just incase I missed anything.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have and its very informative, I actually have read them before just out of curiosity, and wanting to learn the law

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes, I'm very active and talk to most people and some people start to remember me which is a fun thing to happen over time

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Unfortunately no I do not have prior experience but I'd like to learn the ways

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No I did not, but I did receive help applying from Unknown the super admin

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? Blogs? No I do not

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be apart of the staff team for multiple reasons actually, the first reason is I love this game and this is the first and last gmod server I have ever played and logged all my hours into, and I love the community sometimes people will just start partying in the middle and having fun together and its a awesome experience and I would like to be a further part of, and I wanna be apart of a team of like minded people

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I like to think I'm a friendly person, and sometimes people need help and there's not always a available person reading the chat and I'm always doing so and I love helping people learn new things ranging from learning a job to just holstering a weapon and not to mention I wanna help with the people who constantly rdm and break nlr and aren't caught, I just wanna help the community

What is your timezone? My time zone is Central Standard time and I live in Texas

What time of the day are you usually on? I'm usually on during the morning and get off for a bit around 1:33 and will usually get back on at night, and I sometimes play in the afternoon

+/-

+Isn’t a child,
+/-Meh app,
+/-Meh hours,

-has a warn,

Get your hours up then ill consider ya! : D

+1 Good application, don’t know why a single RDM warn is an issue. You could get your hours up but that will happen over time. Good luck!

+1 a single RDM warn doesn’t hurt anyone. We all make mistakes. Good staff app and I see you on a lot and you’re are pretty cool dude. Good luck!

+/-
+ Old Enough(Mature)
+/- App Could Use Some Improvements

- Never Seen You before