Accepted I'm a red head

ZacharyDaGinger

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Nov 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name: L3G1T TheRedHead

Steam Name: ZacharyDaGinger

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am currently 18 coming and coming up on 19

Your discord name/tag: ZacharyDaGinger#2335

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No it is not and if needed I can change it to the same thing, TheRedHead just seemed cool to me at the time

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No I have not been warned, kicked, or banned for any reason, as i try my best every day to follow the rules

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I currently have 4 days and 17 hours of play time right now

Have you read up on our rules fully? As I write this application I've read through the rules a few times and they're very helpful

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I actually have a couple times, the way it's organized it very clean and easy to read and understand

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I have a microphone and use it all the time, as I prefer talking over typing most of the time

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Unfortunately I do not have any other experience on any other sever but with given enough time I can make this first time staffing my best.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I was lucky enough to have received recommendation from L3G1T

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No I unfortunately do not have experience with SAM, AWarn3, and BLogs, but i can and will learn if needed

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be apart of the staff team because I want to be apart of a team who cares about this server and the people who play on it, I want to help and guide new players, and help the players who aren't seen and are just being rdm'd back and forth or the people who won't stop breaking nlr, sometimes those people aren't seen and I feel like I can help with that by sitting down and listening to everything both the people have to say and not to mention also checking the LOGS, I really do feel like I can help make a difference on the server

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I feel like I should be accepted because I care about this server and the people with it and I care about contributing to it especially, for I have only ever played on this server and only spend money on this server, and I can't explain how fun it is helping people out and just guiding the new players towards success, for example the other day I taught 2 people how to use the tool gun and base building basics and it was actually really fun to be able to be there and help them out, and not to mention the days where the staff are overwhelmed with sits and I feel like I could just help with that.

What is your timezone? My time zone where I live currently is Central Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on? I am usually on during most times of the day, I play a couple hours in the morning, and a couple hours in the afternoon if I'm not busy with work, but usually when I get home I play for a couple more hours at night just trying to get my play time in.

+1 No Interactions But Good Applications and a Clean Record(No Warns/Kicks/Bans)

Good Luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied