Improve admin IQ

DemoteDaddystuffy

User
Jan 29, 2022
Admin's needs to be picked from quality players who have played many hours of gmod and not the average power hungry player.
Since my recent misunderstanding today when i got banned for "accidently" getting into a base with the sit function, only 1 admin was able to have an understanding and told me to report it on the forum. While the forum admin and an apparent senior mod didn't care and wanted to to believe i planned a precise plan to maliciously destroy and steal from base owners which was 100% not true and would have easily shown it in the footage. So I believe people who are approved admin should have at least a grade 8 level IQ and be able to have social understanding to perform assistance to the gmod server and community.

You intentionally raided a base using the sit function. That is not indented. it was planned and the video proves it. You got off the players head and ran directly to the printers to steal from them. Its not hard to see you did this intentionally.

Reactions: Slender Cain
I like how you keep trying to perpetuate this idea that it was all an accident when it's on video you did it on purpose