Increase insiding from class 2 to class 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brank

User
May 29, 2021
I feel like a class 2 punishment is not enough for insiding and i think a lot of people would agree, someone could steal and destroy everyone's printers in a base and make a lot of money from it and all they would get for it is a warning or a jail.

Insiding is a class 3 for Fail RP during a raid (Starting raid from inside of a base -- also whatever other punishment insiding entails)
At-least that's what I've seen people get in-trouble for when insiding.
But TBH Insiding should in itself be more of a punishment since it is betraying teammates to steal their stuff

Last edited:
Insiding is a class 3 for Fail RP during a raid (Starting raid from inside of a base -- also whatever other punishment insiding entails)
But TBH Insiding should in itself be more of a punishment since it is betraying teammates to steal their stuff
Yeah I highly agree with this thread, It is just a complete unfair thing to even be a thing.
+1 to Class 3 (III)

Already tried to convince Ming the super admin and he said no. I never let players that I don't know base with me unless they pay me :). But yeah before I let them base with me I check their warnings.

Anyways
+1

It is considered FailRP (Class II) and if they steal valuables and don’t give them back then they get warned for ignoring staff.

I feel like a class 2 punishment is not enough for insiding and i think a lot of people would agree, someone could steal and destroy everyone's printers in a base and make a lot of money from it and all they would get for it is a warning or a jail.
ngl just responding to see if my signature works

Just up it to 4/5 it would make it happen alot less and possibly wiping the player or taking money from them causing it to have no value

This is an issue of why not a lot of people welcome who are new to there base. Because there is no Insurance of what might they do to you its simply that the risk is too high to bring someone you don't know.. what is even worst is there is no scaling of the damages.. destroying a meth combine let alone 3+ supporter racks... still normal insiding with the same punishment.

Yeah, either make the warnings scale (by person affected or by object affected) as someone who does allow people to base for free, i run this risk alot with the people i base with.

Exactly, I actually have had inside happen to me before.
Due to my terrible PC at the time, I couldn't use recording software or clipping software.
The Staff ended up not trusting me at that moment, then returned me without the other party being punished.

+1

The punishment for a rule that could cost players loads is too light.

Status
Not open for further replies.