General Suggestion Inviteddevil1986 - Change atomic thief model

Inviteddevil1986

Senior Mod on Atomic
User
Mar 8, 2022

Suggestion Name Change atomic thief model

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Change the atomic thief model to a model with a hazmat suit of some sorts

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed Atomic thief is disgusting and a hazmat suit model would fit a "ATOMIC" thief better

Who actually likes atomic thief

Links to Addons https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2034890732&searchtext=Hazmat+suit

+1 There was a similar suggestion and id like to bring up a possible addition to this suggestion that i made on the other: make multiple body groups on the atomic thief similar to how some jobs have different body groups so the people that like the look of the atomic thief model can have that if they choose, but also give a better looking alternative bodygroup to those who wish for it as well. It would be the best of both worlds and ve a solid buy-in to supporter for a lot of people :)

+1 it's pay to lose to have a huge character model. It's actually extremely hard to miss bullets on atomic theif plus the blue shirt stands out

+i think it would fit it better and it looks much better from the current model, sometimes i get stuck when i raid because the model is so big

+/- It's not gonna happen, but it should at least be considered for a secondary option.