Denied ItsIggz Staff Application

ItsIggz

User
Jun 1, 2022
Username: ItsIggz

◈ Your In-Game Name: ItsIggz Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198283531312/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): ItsIggz#0246

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? Around 3-4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on around 11am to 6pm but I sometimes go past 6

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff because I feel like I can make great contributions to the community. I want Atomic to have a clean friendly environment across all of their servers where people can RP properly, and have a great time while doing it. Furthermore, I have met some of the mods and admins on Atomic and they seem like a really nice staff and have a really organized team that I would really like to be a part of.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? If I were to be accepted to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team, I know I would contribute a lot to the servers. I am really patient with people and I try to help them understand how to properly follow rules so that they can have a good time while playing on the server. I know all of the rules and how they apply in certain people's situations so I would properly be able to handle any problems that go on while I am online. I also work as a team leader in real life so I know how to handle people and make them understand things clearly and am able to reciprocate that to all. On top of all that, I am really knowledgeable on commands and scripting as my major is computer science so I would also be able to help out in case any potential bugs were to occur for any reason. These are just some of the ways I can contribute to the AtomicRP Staff Team and I know if you are willing to give me a shot, I will make it worthwhile.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hey, I am 18 and currently a student at Florida State University. I thought I'd give you guys just some brief background info on me. I have a very calm and chill nature, and I love giving out to the community. Anyone that knows me will tell you I'm a very thoughtful and loving guy that at the end of the day just wants everyone to be happy.

Positives: Age | No warnings | Has a microphone | Good effort | Not a cookie-cutter application (actually has details about the player and really helps understand what kind of person they are).

Negatives: No recent experience

Overall: +1

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Potompatomp#6597 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Denied
Cheating on the interview (again), you have been added to the staff blacklist. If you reapply again your forums account will be banned.
DM me with questions/concerns.​