Accepted ItsKu Staff Application

ItsKu

User
Mar 21, 2022
Username: ItsKu

◈ Your In-Game Name: Legal Ku Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198426362733/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): ItsKu#1372

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Currently I have no active warns or bans, but in the past I have been banned twice and have 5 total punishments from back when I had less then like 4 days and less because I was still learning most of the rules of the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 181 hours/1 week and 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I hop on and off the server but I can be on anywhere from 7 am to 3 am.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff team because I enjoy playing on the server and love the community and the vibes that they give and I want to get to know the staff members better. I have spent 90% of my G-MOD hours on Atomic, and during that time I've come to grown a connection with the community and the server, as it is the best Dark RP I've played. I would imagine it'd be much easier to deal with situations of people breaking rules as an staff member. I'd like to say that I am fairly known by many people in the servers and I've helped out many of them and I think I could help even more as a staff member.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I want to help out the community as a whole and make atomic a safer place for players. I have read through all of the enforcement guidelines and could quickly punish players who break rules. I have staffed for servers on other games like Minecraft and a long while ago Unturned, so I think I could manage staffing for Atomic if I get accepted. I understand the do's and don'ts of staffing pretty well and believe I would make a valuable member of the staff team, and I hope the other staff members would like me. Thank you for your time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. *insert sob story* I hope I get accepted!

+1 Lots of Effort and has some previous experience from other games. I've also personally had some good experiences with him and believe he is able to staff well.