General Suggestion J Sugma - Handcuffs Edit

J Sugma

User
Apr 15, 2022

Suggestion Name Handcuffs Edit

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed When a player that handcuffed a player died, the handcuffs are removed.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed When a player is saved from a kidnapping, or police arrest by a party member. The player either has to break out or wait for the cop or kidnapper to return.

Links to Addons Glorified's handcuffs

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed When a player that handcuffed a player died, the handcuffs are removed.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed When a player is saved from a kidnapping, or police arrest by a party member. The player either has to break out or wait for the cop or kidnapper to return.

+1

+1

tbh I don't think that'll make much of a difference they are easy enough to break out of and its more realistic to stay cuffed instead of magically being freed after someone dies.
+/-1

-1 IDK, I think it's too easy to break out of the Cuffs, I think Noob should make them harder to get out of...
I find them easy but a lot of players struggle and can't even get out period i think if the instigator dies why and has to follow NLR why shouldn't they be uncuffed