Accepted J0sc0 Staff Application

Big O

User
Jun 4, 2022
Username: J0sc0

◈ Your In-Game Name: WBN Big O

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095023091/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your Discord (with tag): BigO#1173

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 warn for rdm from 4/6/22 (applying on 6/27/22)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Varies day to day but usually anytime from 7am-3am (the next morning)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to moderate less popular servers (3/4/AU/EU) when staff might not be available, resolve problems between players in a way that is compliant with the rules and fair, and educate new players on how to conduct themselves on Atomic RP and help them to have a better experience in the future.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have learned a lot through my playtime and other players/mods I have interacted with and feel like I could be useful. I first joined Atomic in 2021 and picked it back up recently a few months ago. I could not see my self having a similar experience on any other server and have made new online associates who I genuinely enjoy playing. I have played with many players of all varieties including staff members who have enhanced my knowledge of the rules and taught me many things about the game I did not yet know. Through my experience with everyone I feel like I could be a competent staff member and overall help to newer players on the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

My IRL nickname is Big O and I have been called that for many years

Fallout NV is my all time favorite game and imo the best RPG ever made

I am an enjoyer of history, philosophy, and esotericism

Last edited:
+1 Good playtime, gmod hours, nothing insane on their profile. Quite a barebones app but for me it says enough and we can interview this player.

-1 Would like to see more effort, can't let you slide on this because it wouldn't be fair to the others who wrote just as much as you but got denied.

-1 not much effort shown in the app. put more effort

+1 play time
time frame, but more of any server would be fine

cons could use mic more & more on the first question

+/- I haven't ever met you but, you seem solid. Just a little more effort on the application in my opinion. Good Luck!!

+1, you have things figured out. You provided some cool notes to help us get to know you as a person and I feel you'd make a great fit on our team.

Positives:
- Playtime
- Decent effort
- Actually wrote a little about yourself
Negatives:
- Some grammatical errors
Other:
Honestly, your application has a decent amount of effort and you actually took the time to explain a bit about yourself. You have a good amount of playtime and seem to be competent enough to be willing to learn. I would like to see some activity on servers 1/2 (being that's where a majority of the player base will be, meaning more staff required), but other than that, I wish you best of luck on your interview if given the chance.
Overall: +1