Denied Jablaski Staff Application. :smile:

Toy

User
Sep 21, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Jablaski (was "Toy" before)

Steam Name:
Jablaski

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 16.

Your discord name/tag:

wa ge#4813

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have been warned for RDM once, it was a mistake on my part and I take responsibility

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)

I have played 1 day, 10 hours and 31 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

I've read them and is still reading them daily.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

I've read Staff Informations and guidelines.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

TritonRP | Dark Rp: Moderator

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

In my past, I've only used ULX (sadly), I have used BLogs, and have a good understanding of AWarn3. (SAM is new to me, but I'm a quick learner.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to become a staff member for the following reasons:
Myself and other have or will experience bad behavior from other players while a staff member isn't online. Wich can be frustrating (Loosing stuff, etc)
I may have a few hours played on the server but I have a big understanding of all the rules and wish to help this server by having another staff member online. At the present time, my biggest "Why do you want to become staff " is, to help this growing community. In my oppinion, this server is better player wise and staff wise than others, I also adore this server and it has really nice people (I gained 700k from donations the first day!). Also the staff team is magnificent, I had a problem with RDM and they took care of it like machines!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I have past skills and knowlegde over the position of staff, I've been a moderator for the past few months and have acomplished a lot in those times. I believe this position role would fit perfectly with my background leading similar situations over the past months. I genuinely enjoy working with people, and have developed positive relationships with players.

I also believe to have all the qualities nessecary to become part of this staff team. For more information about me, I also speak french wich can help communicate with others. I have a big self motivation and will do everything demanded and more!

Thank you for reading my application. Hope you enjoy it and find it usefull! |/\| Jablaski

-/+ I have seen you on the server quite a bit but haven't really had a lot of ingame person to person interactions like that, Soooo Can't say much about you man, But what I can say is that you did make a pretty good Application! Best Of Luck to you

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers 3 days from this message being posted to schedule an interview.

Application Denied
You may reapply for a staff position on Atomic Networks in 2 weeks.
Make sure you are ready for the interview next time, thanks for taking the time to apply.​