Denied Jaffander55 Staff Application

Jaffander55

User
Feb 13, 2022
Username: Jaffander55

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jaffander55

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199088062514/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 13

Your Discord (with tag): Jaffander55#2676

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have been only warned (class3) and it was cuz i accidentaly arrested a dog and i went to the prison and asked if he wanted to be freed that was the only time

How much playtime do you have on the server? 10h but i will get there

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? +2 utc

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? after 3pm from mon to thu and fri 2pm afternoon mostly

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? becaus i like helping ppl it brings joy and id like to get a feel on moderating and overall keep the server in shape

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? becaus im fast and efficent in my work i rarely make mistakes but if i do i correct them

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. well nothing much im a nice person hope to see my self in the staff role

-1 Underage although I don't mind it so much and think you can still get in. this did not have the effort for you to look mature enough to get in. Maybe if you retry you might be able to get in. good luck though.

-1 underage by a few years and you dident even spell friday entierly out next time put more effort in to your app

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.