Denied James Davison Staff Application

James Davison

User
Jan 13, 2022
Username: James Davison

◈ Your In-Game Name: Xiong Gau

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198405161477/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Rustik#5907

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I recently had my warns removed as they were over a year old so please bear with my memory.
I believe I had one for rdm, and one for failrp, as I had built my base wrong.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week, 1 day, 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? The website wasn't working but I live in New Zealand and I believe it is UTC +12

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Between 12pm and 12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be more apart of the community, and put in my part to better the server/make sure that it is running correctly and there are no rule breakers. I've always played online games and have looked up to the staff of whatever server I am playing on. I would like to be in the position to help other players and to teach them any ins and outs they need to know.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I work well with people (eg: I can get along with people and have a friendly conversation.) My problem solving ability is not the best but I could improve that with my time being staff on the server. I also feel like having someone to staff on the other side of the world is a good idea, as when it's 6pm here, it is usually between 10pm and 2am in the states. I'm a nice guy who will help anyway in need of it and would always be willing to just talk to the players about anything, being active within the Atomic player community. It may also give other players the confidence they need to apply (as staff had also given me the confidence to apply). I can take a heated situation (eg two players arguing with eachother) and tone it done and make the people listen to what I have to say.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm 16, from New Zealand, I'm a guy

Honestly I'm not sure what to put here, but that's about it.

+1 I like the humility in his answers. Shows some level of maturity for his age and its a solid application. Should get an interview.

+1
+Very Good Playtime
+/- Avarage App in my opinion
+honest and shows motivation to better themselves through the staff training

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.