Denied James Randal Staff Application

Roombas

User
Nov 22, 2021
Username: James Randal

◈ Your In-Game Name: James Randal

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015455941/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: djmdd#0514

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have had multiple warns in Class 2 (FailRP) And class 3 (RDM) since I joined my only 3 after warns are 1 Hate speech and 2 MRDM

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1 month 1 week 6days 21hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team 1 Month and a half
> Rank (If applicable) Mod
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)

None
Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team?
Due to my reactions and actions to things I didn't think we're ok or my childish nature
What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on usually now in the afternoon and night.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I have changed and help out the community once again. I feel my dedication and hard working personality can bring a positive
look in staff and support Atomic's community. I just wanna rejoin the staff team and show how I can deal with messy situations and get past the difficulties. Another reason I wanna join back is I found staffing kinda fun as multiple games are getting boring.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I'm a very active and dedicated player I feel like I can help the community and the staff. By helping the community out and staff I mean by doing tickets and helping out the new players of the community to relieve stress or any upset feelings. I realized how I acted when I got demoted was childish and should of just let go past me and not let it keep affecting me how it did.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Please put all your inputs with everything you see wrong with me or my application so I can improve on my actions

Last edited:
-/+ we could certainly use someone with experience but it seems there'd be at least some risk involved.

Also, didn't you say goodbye like a month ago? I'm glad to see you active again but between school and work, I can't imagine how dedicated you would be.

-/+ we could certainly use someone with experience but it seems there'd be at least some risk involved.

Also, didn't you say goodbye like a month ago? I'm glad to see you active again but between school and work, I can't imagine how dedicated you would be.
As I'm almost graduated I can be active now as I only need 2 classes left so now I have a lot of spare time

+1
Active player within community

Has previous staffing skills
Application is decent

I believe you were removed from the staff team due to a complication with another but I believe in second chances!

+1 you may have got removed for some of the things you’ve done but like young blood said, I believe in second chances. You were always very active in CC’s and in game. I believe you deserve another chance to staff. Don’t let people get under ur skin

Hey man I rather do somethong productive then do nothing man
being productive is benefiting you, not some random 18 year olds that run a gmod server... trust me, you do you but u will remember this in a couple months and be like "damn i wasted my time" i promise ya

-1 I'd rather you be denied and spend 2 weeks as a regular player on the server to see how you've changed as you haven't been on in a while.

-1 I agree with potomp here, i havent had a single interaction with you in game or seen you in game to see how you are compared to when you were originally on the staff team. Nothing personal, you were removed from the staff team for acting childish and i havent seen much change.

+1 its good to have a second try just don't mess it up

Application Denied
You have previously been removed from the staff team. While we are happy you took a break from the server, we would like to see some more time on the server from you before we are comfortable accepting you back as staff.
You may reapply for staff in 2 weeks. For answers to any questions/concerns, please reach out to the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​