Username: J0sc0

In-Game Name ♛ -James-

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198095023091

Discord Josco#1173

Date of Item Loss Jun 6, 2022

Time of Item Loss 11:53 PM CST

What happened? Server Crash

What do you need refunded? Printer Rack Bronze-VIP+

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Server Crash experienced by multiple if not all players on server 2

Refund Request Denied
There is no actual evidence to show that you lost these items in the crash. I’d recommend getting medal so you can clip these types of things. It can also help with player reports.
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​

Refund Request Denied
There is no actual evidence to show that you lost these items in the crash. I’d recommend getting medal so you can clip these types of things. It can also help with player reports.
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​
I have a screenshot of of the crash happening but not my printers lol but ok i gave the exact time and DID have a full printer rack, i was given no refund in game and was told by other staff that my refund request would be taken. Jinx said it may be a while since it was a crash and there would be a lot of refund request.