Denied Jamesplayz72712 Staff Application

Jamesplayz72712

User
Jan 11, 2022
Username: Jamesplayz72712

◈ Your In-Game Name: Agent James

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199137647868/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): PSN lJamesPlays72712#5211

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warning For Rdm by accident

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4h9m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4 or 3PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To moderate what people do.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I have been a mod on other games.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Username: Jamesplayz72712

◈ Your In-Game Name: Agent James

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199137647868/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): PSN lJamesPlays72712#5211

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
I got warned for commiting RDM once. The RDM was a complete accident on my part and was a while ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d4h9m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, and I understand them and took them to heart.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?
Yes and I am an active user on the forums keeping up to date with everything that goes on with the player base as well

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I have a Blue Snowball that is good quality.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?
While no I do not have any staff experience, I believe there is a first time for everything. Plus this being my first experience staffing, it would be alot easier to mold someone who has no experience into the Atomic staff way; rather than someone who is experienced and used to another server and how they staff.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No as I stated above

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Typically around the late afternoon or around 3pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
Because I enjoy watching the server grow. Wth the increasing player base day by day, I believe that the server could use fresh new minds to help the player base grow into a great community. I want to be apart of the foundation (staff team) that helps mold the Atomic community into a great thing, and help let it last for a long time. Helping other players with their problems and their game play brings a smile to my face because that's the type of person I am and that's what I enjoy doing.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
While I have stated previously that I haven't been staff on any other Gmod server. I have been a member of staff on other games such as Minecraft and Unturned. Those experiences have taught me to stay humble in my job and remind me to keep on the same level as the player base. Whenever I am dealing with a sit, I want all players involved to feel like they have equal grounding as I do. I want them to feel like they can come to me for help with anything, rather than just a stern wall of rules. Which I feel like isn't what alot of people think to do when they become staff or when they inspire to become staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

While I might be only 16, I feel as if I can be perceived as an older person, because of how mature I can handle different things. I'm willing to learn by any mentors and be better when it comes to staffing. I love the community and I have made many friends on the server. For how much the server has given me I feel like it is only natural that I want to give back to the same server. Thank you so much for reading my application and I am humbled that the management team would consider me for staff.
Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Figured this staff app wasn't gonna get accepted anyway so I did a "pimp my staff application" thing

- second worst application I've seen on these forums
- doesn't meet playtime requirements by a long shot

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.