Your In-Game Name:

Steam Name:
keyjam846

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
16 years old

Your discord name/tag:
JamsWRLD#1116

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No i have not

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 day and 10 hours of playing time in the server

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No

Were you previously removed from the DarkRP Staff Team for Inactivity or Staff Abuse?
No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Because I want to give back to the community because I love this server to the point I want to it to stay the best server on Dark rp. Also i feel like Sense I'm gonna be with the Community for a long time I Should help out it only Seems Right Rules Breakers on the Daily Staff Cant Get to all Sits and i really just wanna help and be Somewhat useful to for your Guys Server Also Helping New Players the best I possibly can to help them get used to the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Because I'm a hard worker when it comes to a task at hand i will treat this like a job Well I'm willing to put Lots of Hours intro ur Server I'm trust worthy and can be counted on to get the job done I can work well in stressful situations and overall i think i would be a good staff Member for your server.

What is your time zone?
Central time

What time of the day are you usually on?
I'm usually on from 3-11 pm someone I will be on earlier

-1 Application has lots of grammatical issues, failed to answer the “What is your in game name” question

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.