May 23, 2022
Username: Jared Zimmerman

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jared Zimmerman

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Elija253/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 23

Your Discord (with tag): Destrey#1220

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
unknown.png

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 16h 53m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Evening to Night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Not gonna lie, this server is the best server I've been on for a while. The only problem that the server is having is a staff shortage and I hope I can fill that role as a responsible individual. I just heard about this guy named Baptism or something who is a staff member in discord btw and he is fucking spamming the mic and we need more responsible and professional staff members. I would never talk shit about Beta especially I wouldn't call him a "communist fuck" if you see me talking about my fellow staff members it would only be positive as staff is about teamwork and there shouldn't be in-fighting.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? 100% there needs to be more staff in the morning and I sit waiting for hours and I am on those hours especially with a remote job I have so I am usually always available

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
BaRFVpUCQAAlQrx

+/- Idk, I agree with what you said about being responsible as staff, but you can be a little chill, also called him out by name, not overall leaning either way, it was a good app.

Last edited:
+/- i think your trying to do good and help out but a lot of your warns happened really recently , so you might just want to wait till all class 3's and lowers are removed after 2 weeks then reapply.

-1 warns are recent and application seems to be published with minimal effort

-1 Wait for warns to be removed then re-apply, check accepted apps for a good example on how much effort should go into last 2 questions

This application is a little rough. I wouldn't beef with a staff member in your application... Also, your warns are recent and there is no explanation for them

-1 Doesn't know rules, especially gang area after getting banned for 12h rdmx3 because he killed a bamb that captured the gang area without the bamb being on the KOS area.
-1 Threaten to make a staff report because I brought the mayor to give these 2 people gun licenses after he arrested them right out of the blue after purchasing guns. Which there is no rules against. Then lying saying Joe sugma said that FAILRP.

Needs to work on his effort in treating the staff team better. I also heard from other staff members he threaten to report them over nonsense and has no remorse once so ever

-1 Doesn't know rules, especially gang area after getting banned for 12h rdmx3 because he killed a bamb that captured the gang area without the bamb being on the KOS area.
-1 Threaten to make a staff report because I brought the mayor to give these 2 people gun licenses after he arrested them right out of the blue after purchasing guns. Which there is no rules against. Then lying saying Joe sugma said that FAILRP.

Needs to work on his effort in treating the staff team better. I also heard from other staff members he threaten to report them over nonsense and has no remorse once so ever
I talked to another mod and they said what you did wasn't ok and to message wilkers about it. So I'm waiting for all that to go through atm and I got unbanned for that first -1.

+1 Extremely hesitantly. We do a double review process for a reason, I think an interview and clarification may do good here. I can understand their frustration and wanting to correct or being spurred to action by negative example.

-1 user double dipped and did an open interview as well

I have said it before in applications though and I will say it again.

Settle your business before you apply. Don't wait 2 weeks when you could have waited 2 days.

Last edited:
I talked to another mod and they said what you did wasn't ok and to message wilkers about it. So I'm waiting for all that to go through atm and I got unbanned for that first -1.
You then by saying its affecting your own rp, not the server RP. The Mayor gave him a license with no hesitation and with great effort :)

Also, other staff have told me that you threaten to report them as well over warns you received for doing. Wilkers Gave you another chance which was a nice thing of him to do.

Another thing... You want to complain about me banning you over the atomic rules when other mods posted the rules in your ban appeal. The only reason why you got unbanned is because Wilkers is a nice guy and very respectful. Please explain your other warns. I also unbanned you very respectfully after wilkers gave me permission to unban you. I just want you to know about this also.

I had every reason to ban you according to the atomic rules. :)

Flag Territory Rules (TR)
FTR1. All players within colored flag territory are KOS to one another.
FTR2. Players may only defend/attack flags as jobs within the Criminals, Gangs, or Donator (VIP/VIP+/CC) Job Categories
> Donator jobs that are allowed to partake in criminal RP Actions are allowed to capture territories. (no capping points as civilian/police donor jobs)