jarold_hento - Player Report on THE ANGRY DABADE

jarold_hento

User
Nov 18, 2021
Username: jarold_hento

In-Game Name Jarold Hento

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/whoamiroot/

Your Discord gamér#0001

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? THE ANGRY DABADE

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848502600/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? RDM

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. Clip is here

Any other comments? As you can see per the clip, he walked up adverted that he was kidnapping me and said if I struggle its KoS. You can see that I never pressed the E button. I was scrolling in chat to see the last time he kidnapped which was 2 minutes beforehand.

Last edited:
Consistent issue with this player.

dabaderdmlogs.png

Have personally seen this user do the same thing while I was cloaked. They walked up behind someone who was standing still, adverted kidnap - cuffed them, and then immediately shot them. This user found a quick way to RDM without it technically breaking any rules.

This user has also had several negative encounters with staff that resulted in the user creating falsified tickets and attempting to get other people in trouble for rules they never broke. They've repeatedly harassed staff for not working in the favor of their own case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall Hopper
Have personally seen this user do the same thing while I was cloaked. They walked up behind someone who was standing still, adverted kidnap - cuffed them, and then immediately shot them. This user found a quick way to RDM without it technically breaking any rules.

This user has also had several negative encounters with staff that resulted in the user creating falsified tickets and attempting to get other people in trouble for rules they never broke. They've repeatedly harassed staff for not working in the favor of their own case.
I have also personally had this issue with this player

Report Accepted
The player has been warned and received punishment.
For further questions, please contact management on Discord.