Denied JauntMan's Staff Application

JauntMan

User
May 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name: JauntMan

Steam Name: JauntMan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848062790/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18 years old.

Your discord name/tag: Deklan#4627 (nickname JauntMan)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, my nickname is I just can't change it for some reason.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No, I haven't.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d +

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, 2 times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, yesterday.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I was a mod on GarnetGaming 2 years ago, I made it to Admin.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes, Voltic.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have experience with Blogs, but not SAM or AWarn3.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? To support this server the only way I know how, and I love keeping the peace.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe it would be 1 more useful asset to your staff team, atleast I think so.

What is your timezone? EST USA (Maryland)

-/+

I have not seen you around too much and there wasn't a lot of effort put into your application. Take some time to reflect and answer the last two questions a little bit more fully if this application gets denied. You do seem pretty punctual and you are older so I would assume more maturity compared to a majority of the staff applications. Good luck.

-1 I haven't seen you on, but I also think your application is very short and could've had more effort put into it.

-/+ seen you a few times and you’re a cool dude but could use some more effort on the app

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​