Denied jeg's Staff Application

jeg

User
Feb 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name: jeg.

Steam Name: jeg.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/egg-man/.

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16.

Your discord name/tag: jeg#8236.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
As of posting 1 day, 19 hours and 50 some odd minutes. I have been in the DRP community for 1-2 weeks.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes. I have read them at least once a day and will continue doing so.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes. I have created shortcuts to said sections to go to them whenever I am unsure or need basic guiding.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do not use it consistently, but I very well can if needed.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes. I have moderated on another DarkRP server called UrbanGamers.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
BLogs and Awarns2 but it's been several years since for both.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I genuinely enjoy the active community and I notice I am on usually when staff either aren't or when there is 1 or 2 moderating 60+ players. I also have tried not to break any rules while on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have years of prior experience of moderating in GMod DarkRP (Granted I am a bit rusty), and I wish to provide help to Atomics staff team as well as their community. I don't want another community if I can help it to end up like UrbanGamers, there the staff team felt like family and I enjoyed every moment of it there, I wish to enjoy every moment here too.

NOTE: I'll usually be on around 6-7 AM PST/MST (Daylight Savings) MON-FRI, but I'll be passive throughout the day due to school. (I'll still be on the server, but not active 100% of the time).

+1
I like the professionalism in the application have never ran into you on the server but from this i can tell you are dedicated to what you set your mind to.

+1
As i try not to be bias in staff application, This application get my approval for the reasons that's follow.

1. Professionalism in the application
2. Have seen on the server before great rp experience
3. Dedicated to what you set your mind to
4. Seems to have prior staff experience

Best of luck, Hope To You On The Server Soon!

+/-
I havent known you long enough to make an assumption on how well you'd fit on staff, and I wont go purely based off of your application. You seem okay though, and best of luck.

Neutral
Aside from speaking to you a few times in-game, I don't really know you much. Application looks quite well. Good luck my friend!

-Hops