Jenna Thalia

Steam Name:
Jenna Thalia

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
19 y/o, turning 20 in December.

Your discord name/tag:
Jenna Thalia#8436

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I've gotten warned 1 time, Class 5 MRDM which i appealed and had it resolved.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
137 hours as of right now.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes i have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes i have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I almost exclusively communicate via mic but I also communicate via text chat when needed..

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I've been a staff member on a server but it was 3+ years ago and I have no reminiscence so i'll say no to this.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Havent spoken to anyone about my application.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Since I started playing GMOD again all my playtime has been on this one server, I think this is a way for me to show my gratitude and a way of me to give back to the community. I'm here for a long time and i'm pretty hooked.
A big reason why I want to be part of the staff team is so I can help in making the server safe for everyone and give a more enjoyable experience to new and old players.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I live by the book and if the book is -DRP Rules and Guidelines- then so be it. I want everyone to feel welcome and have an enjoyable time when they see that I am on duty. I am a very active and aware player, I take notice of situations and I am a good problem solver. I think my skills in people communication will really benefit the staff team.
I believe i will be a great asset to the staff team considering my people skills, ability to settle debates, problem solving and of course me being an extrovert.

What is your timezone?
GMT +8 (I'm an exchange student in China, I spend my holidays in Sweden and Norway)

Last edited:
+1 played in game with him a few times and he has always been a extremely likeable person, aswell as he has a good understanding of the rules from what I remember. Also it's a good app

How can I improve my application? I see that a couple people have been saying that it's lacking but I don't know in which places.

How can I improve my application? I see that a couple people have been saying that it's lacking but I don't know in which places.
Make it longer, show more dedication, show that you really think you are fit for this. Take the time to make it and don’t rush through it.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Sad Swag on discord (theshortnick#3074) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta (Blake#6299) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.