Accepted jeyhockey51 Staff Application

jeyhockey51

Admin on Atomic Networks
User
May 1, 2022
Username: jeyhockey51

◈ Your In-Game Name: jeyhockey51

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198842749622/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): jeyhockey51#0558

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a active warn for RDM and NLR

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 10 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually from 7pm-3am some days earlier in the day around 3pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Hi, I want to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team simply because this server is honestly amazing. It’s a very competitive but fun server, not like the other servers that are more of a pay to win type of thing. The amount of jobs and things to do around the map never gets old. I can sit in my printer base for hours and still not get bored. The list of things to do on this server are almost never ending, there are bank raids, pd raids, unique jobs like pizza chef and fruit slicer. There is just so much more ways to rp on this server than the other and I give big props to the server owners for making such a amazing server. I’ve also always been interesting in being a staff on this server but I was never sure how to apply until now. I absolutely love how all the staff on this server make the game a even more fun game to play. They have helped me with every little problem I have had in my time on AtomicRp and I can’t thank them enough for everything they have done. I have enjoyed my time so much on AtomicRP and after almost 5 days of playtime I figured it was time to try and take the next step to becoming a staff member. I’ve had so many great laughs and moments with mostly all of the staff members they are always there to help no matter the issue and quite honestly I think that’s why I wanna be staff. I love helping people around the server and irl, I’ve had a few new players in the past ask me how jobs work, how does building work, rules, the list goes on… if I got the opportunity to become staff ensuring that players are understand the game and rules would definitely be a big priority to me. There’s not always a lot of staff online especially in server 2 people have so many questions especially in server 2 and 3 and considering I spend a decent amount of time on server 2 I would ensure that I am addressing other players problems/concerns fast and efficiently. I would just love the opportunity to become staff on this server, the thought of helping people and making them happy makes me 10x happier. Cheers to all of you and I hope you guys take my application into deep consideration as I feel I would be a great addition to the AtomicRP staff team. Thanks. :)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as if I should be accepted as staff for a number of reasons, I’m a team player good communication, and know the rules of the server well. Honestly, communication and temper are 2 big parts of being a staff member. When you have a mic spamming hobo spamming god knows, or someone saying offensive words, and honestly just overall being annoying in a sit. In these situations I can have a good temper and attitude, I tend to not let little things like being called offensive names get under my skin. I would keep cool and try my best to continue on with the sit. As I stated above I enjoy helping people, it makes my day better when I can put a smile on people’s faces by helping them with building issues or even the little things that the new players aren’t sure how to do. I also like being fun, doing little scavenger hunts around the map for a money prize could ultimately make someone’s day. It’s the little things that make people the happiest and I can ensure a great time for all players if I’m accepted to be staff. :)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hi, my name is Jeyden I’m 19 years old and my main hobbies are gaming, and playing hockey. (Pretty boring now a days :) I started out on this server about 2-3 months ago and it has been my go to ever since. I hope I can get the staff position but if not well, everything happens for a reason…. Cheers to y’all and keep r’pingggg!

+rep

Things I Liked
Effort was definitely there, Playtime

Meh
Warns, but effort makes up for it.

Things i don’t like
N/A
Recommendations
N/A

Goodluck,Hope to see you on the team!

This is the most ridiculously gassed up, english essay app I've ever seen. We have a stigma of rejecting due to not enough effort so it's clear you're attempting to traverse that and I can't fault you. You have two active warnings but I'm willing to overlook due to your good playtime, familiar name, and the sheer power of waffle in your staff app.

+1 Hope you prepare as hard for the interview. 🙂

+1 Amazing effort shown in this app u seem like ur really wanting a shot at this I really hope u get ur shot at being on the team the warns you got sent that big everyone has almost gotten a warn or two I know from experience so good luck on ur interveiw

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Sledner (@Slender_Cain#6969 ) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.
Thank you :)