JIGA CHAD

User
Jul 24, 2022
Username: JIGA CHAD

In-Game Name ♛ JIGA CHAD

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:1:160577773 // 76561198281421275

Discord jakee#4207

Date of Item Loss Jul 24, 2022

Time of Item Loss Medicinal - 9:02 AM EST | Armor & EMP - 11:01 AM EST --- Both of these were on July 24th, 2022.

What happened? MEDICINAL VAPE
So, I raided this guy and killed him. He broke NLR, dealing a bunch of damage, so I had to pull out my medicinal vape and heal. Then he broke NLR one more time finally killing me, causing me to lose my medicinal vape.

ARMOR VAPE & EMP GRENADE
I went to raid a group of 3 people, and after some back and forth shooting, I killed one. During the battle, I took quite a bit of damage so I had to pull out my armor vape. After gaining some armor, I holstered it and I attempted to use an EMP on their base which didn't help me much. Even though my EMP was a failure, I still hope I could be compensated for it since the raid ultimately ended up failing do to someone breaking a rule. Shortly after that though, and 2 minutes after I had killed that one person, I was damaged once again and I pulled out my armor vape right before he came back and killed me, breaking NLR.

What do you need refunded? Medicinal Vape - $200k | Armor Vape - $400k | EMP Grenade - $20k

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here.

MEDICINAL VAPE

ARMOR VAPE & EMP

Refund Request Accepted
You have been refunded $620,000.
For any further questions regarding your refund request, please contact management at discord.atmc.cc