Denied Jinxx Staff Application

Jinxx

User
Jun 7, 2022
Username: Jinxx

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jinxx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083532723

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Zorohh#7200

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 2h 3m 22s but have over 2500 hours total on Garry's Mod

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I've been staff on many servers since 2013. Almost all if not all of them aren't around anymore. I can only remember a couple of the servers:

ModifiedRP
-6 Months on the staff team
-Moderator position

&

JDawgGaming
-3 Months on the staff team (Server Ended)
-Co Owner position

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time (CST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Between 11:30am and 12:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because it's become my favorite server since coming back to Garry's Mod and it's always a fun time and all of the staff and most of the members are friendly and not toxic like other servers. I just want to do my part in making the community a better place and enforce the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I have tons of experience, even though it's been a few years due to life situations. But I also am a really friendly person that doesn't necessarily let stuff slide, but I won't make the players hate the situation and never come back. Finding the bottom of a situation is also really important to me so I can make sure nothing ever goes wrong.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+/-
You need to unprivate your steam profile, please. App is okay
I would say an interview would be appropriate.

Positives:
-Required Playtime
-Good Garry's Mod Playtime

Negatives:
-Could Use More Detail

Overall: +1

+/- . Little more effort and info would be great :) but the experience is good!

Application Denied
Your Garry's Mod playtime is not public.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​