Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Herstal#5621

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 25 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
So I've been the co-founder of a few servers since 2019, for example, my first experience was just when the pandemic started, I launched a metro 2033 RP with a good friend of mine. It lasted for about a month until we decided to switch up to a military RP on the theme of the vietnam war. This one wasn't as successful as our first iteration, but we kept innovating until I eventually had the joy to take part in the staff of a Star wars RP server.

After my friend decided to retire from Garry's mod, I reached out to one of our old staff team members and as 2021 started, we decided to launch yet another server, a star wars one with a different team. I didn't stay for long due to personal problems that involved my family.

After a long time away from Garry's mod, I finally came back about a week ago and found this lovely community called atomic networks. It's been so great that I decided to apply for staff in order to help make this place even better.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC+1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on mainly after 5PM when I come back from work, until about 1AM or 2AM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would really appreciate to be a part of the AtomicRP staff team in order to help moderate the servers, and solve any problem that could occur in my line of duty. I want to invest my time into this community, to create the best experience possible because it deserves everything. Out of all the communities, Atomic is one of the most polite and chill I've been a part of, and it would be so amazing to let me be even more involved in it. I have so much fun playing on the servers and meet super great people. It's always a relief to just log in and take part in discussions, actions and businesses AND enjoy it that much.
Again, this is one of the many reasons I want to be a part of the staff team. I want to make other people have as much fun as I do, because I love sharing, and gifting things to people. It makes me happy to see joy in other people and it's even better when you're not alone feeling the same way. Altruism as well, I know how people feel, I have empathy, both in the goods and the bads. And since I can, well I might as well join the staff team and make sure the gamers stay ! Because this is just so much fun.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted, because I know how to invest myself, and I want to do more than playing. I've played, and enjoyed my time here. So I'm ready to make the others enjoy this as much as I did. Therefore I think it's time for me to apply and put my brick on the wall. I have already a lot of experience in how servers and administration works, especially in the roleplay field. Time is something I'm ready to give, and I have lots of it. I can spend sleepless nights having fun on this game, and especially this community. I did it a few times already so why not doing it for the others ? In fact, it would be more useful to spend a night as a staff member to help the whole server rather than spending a night in the sewers printing money for myself, am I right ? In my philosophy, happiness not about the dollars we make. It's about how loud we laugh. And laughs, I had them the whole time I've been playing on this server and AGAIN, I want the others to laugh with me.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Edit: +1 I enjoyed the application that went into good detail about your past time staffing. Also very good effort put into the rest of the application now. Best of luck.

Last edited:
-/+ I enjoyed the application that went into good detail about your past time staffing though the rest of the application falls short. Perhaps take the time to edit your app and add some more into the two big questions for a better chance at an interview.
Thanks a lot for the advice, it's been edited !

+1 very good effort, and has a lot of prior experience. he deserves an interview for sure.

+1 kind of a short app, but good nonetheless. he could try an interview. (This guy Regret)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (boxy#1000) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.