Joes goodbye

J Sugma

User
Apr 15, 2022
This is my goodbye from the server. I love the community and most of the staff team. But that’s not why I’m leaving, I’ve spent hours and hours doing my best to be a good staff member and hear from players all the time about how much they appreciate me and how I’m one of if not their favorite staff member I appreciate that and I love the community for it and it makes this all the more challenging, saying goodbye that is.

But I can’t bring myself to stay on the server where the management team has removed my mod while I’m in the middle of staffing. And doesn’t even have the courtesy to even tell me what I’ve done wrong or why I was removed. I have players and staff reach out to me asking what happened why were you removed and I wish I could give them an answer too so they and me could understand what happened. But I’ve been left on read by the sa’s and community director. I’m not sure why it’s quite frustrating and makes me not wanna play here anymore.

I’m writing this out if respect for all the community and staff members that’s I’ve played with made friends with and made atomic fun for me. Love you all and have a good night

As I stated in our DMs multiple times you were removed for failing to correct the bad behavior where you berated and harassed multiple staff members for failing to do everything by the book instead of escalating the issues to upper staff and management.

Instead of choosing to paint yourself as a victim, I'd recommend moving on. At the end of the day we're all just trying to enjoy the game without the toxicity and melodrama.

Just taking the time to say goodbye to the people that matter. I still haven’t gotten a clear answer as to why I can post screenshots of the community wanted to see or if they dm me

Reactions: Dr Cash
Sending photos around is personally in my opinion milking the situation regardless if you were removed for trying to correct the staff members how you handle it and act while doing so is important sad to see you go best of luck

As I stated in our DMs multiple times you were removed for failing to correct the bad behavior where you berated and harassed multiple staff members for failing to do everything by the book instead of escalating the issues to upper staff and management.

Instead of choosing to paint yourself as a victim, I'd recommend moving on. At the end of the day we're all just trying to enjoy the game without the toxicity and melodrama.
Goddamn

What's funny is he's still lurking on the forums. What a sad excuse of a person, straight up lying about never getting an explanation and trying to coax people into believing he's a victim. Go back to seeking attention on Tumblr.