Denied john cena1 Staff Application

john cena1

User
Jan 7, 2022
Username: john cena1

◈ Your In-Game Name: grandwizard

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199149671437/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): grandwizard#8883

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned by 2 staff members for (mrdm class 5)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 15 hours 30 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on around 2:30 some times a little earlier

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team because they are all nice and helpful. So, I thought it would be cool to help others within the community. As the staff team did for me :)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I don't know why but with some training i could do great and so if given this opportunity I will not waste it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am very tired so goodnight

-1 Short app with no effort, has 2 Class V warnings with no explanations and very little detail in app overall.

-1 has 2 MRDM warns! Short answers for the "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?" and the "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?"

not 1 but 2 MRDM warns

App seems a teeny bit short

Believe I’ve seen you in game, was alright. However, if the first warn wasn’t enough for a second then some reading of the rules must be done.

Bad answers
Short answers
MRDM CLASS V (TWICE)
Your reason to join the staff team is “the staff is nice and I wanna help the community” could’ve been a little creative
All I know about you from this app is your tired and you mrdm
And you got those mrdm warns in 3 day (holy shit)

-1 Low to no effort in app, has 2 Class V warns with no details about them, have not seen around the server