Jan 12, 2022
Username: Jplaz132

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jplaz132

Link to your Public Steam Profile: 76561199227775258

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 13

Your Discord (with tag): Jplazz#6526

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. if been warned 7 times witch I understand is not a very nice nuber but I assure you that It will not effect my ability of be being staff and it wont happen again

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 30 min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really want people to enjoy the experience that I have although my first bit was not very Pleasant,I met Elder he gave me someone to base with and that made me understand how fun and exciting it is to play on this sever.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should accept me because Im in a time zone where alot of staff can't cover,im reliable, and I think I would really lighten people day up

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I may be 13 but I really will give it my all to be staff even if it means that I will be decleined I will try again if thats waht it takes to be staff on AtomicneRP

-1 A lot of warnings which are not explained, underage, and the app is very short with no effort shown.

-1 Underage with having 7 warns with no explaination at all. No effort put into the app to show any maturity either. Its riddled with spelling mistakes and grammer issues.

-1 so many spelling mistakes, the app is so short. plus he's 13. Also warned 7 times??

-Many warns without any explanation or justification
-bad spelling
-no effort shown in the app
-doesnt meet the age requirement