Accepted JrBlackCheddar Staff Application

JrBlackCheddar

User
Nov 4, 2021
Username: JrBlackCheddar

◈ Your In-Game Name: ElonMusk

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122555944/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): JrBlackCheddar#7948

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. So i played darkrp for 4 years total and only about 3-4 days on this server but in my time of playing darkrp for me i found this server was the best experience I've had in darkrp and the only warn that i can remember on this server was that i got raided and i went back outside my base to offer to let them out when they were done i know u cant do that but i thought they were cool from what they were saying but i was wrong and haven't done anything since and i honestly just wanted to speed up the process for the both of us cause they were just hacking out of my base when i could of just let them out but i'm not justifying what i did cause i know it was wrong and you cant do that in darkrp but that's the truth of what happened I hate lying but that's the truth and also just noticed that I did get banned last year I completely forgot about it cause I took a break from gmod cause of stuff I had going on but basically I was just starting to play again after like 2 years of not playing so the rules for darkrp were foggy to me but pretty much I got raided and came back under 5 minutes and killed him not knowing at the time that I was breaking a rule and then decided to get off shortly after cause it was late at night and my printers were destroyed so I wouldn’t of got banned if I just stayed on a little longer so I could explain myself but since I couldn’t get pulled into a sit they just banned me for 7 days but after 2 days I ended up getting it appealed cause it was an honest mistake and since then I’ve been caught up on all rules and haven’t had any trouble with admins I even went as far to buy VIP+ so I hope you can look past that cause it was really a mistake that I should of got warned for but instead banned because I got off thinking I did nothing wrong but quickly realized I broke nlr and got banned for it and it was mainly my fault for not being caught up on the rules

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days an 16 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
So i was a admin on ice fuse for a long time before it shut down I was a mod for like 4-6 months and got promoted up to admin until I stopped playing an then they shut down but I recently started playing again and found you guys and just only played this server since literally the only darkrp server i enjoy that's fun and i miss being an admin i just enjoyed taking care of people's problems on a game I love and i also miss getting rid of people that like to ruin the game for no reason.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EasternTimeZone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I work Monday thru Friday from 8-4 so i get home between 4-5 so ill be on at 5:30-6pm and ill get off between 1-2am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of AtomicRp staff because i'm tired of people that get on just to ruin other peoples experience and just in general that they get on to annoy people or break rules like rdm, nlr etc things like that just make me mad cause there is literally no reason for them I’m really good at solving problems calmly and professionally without arguing I am able to keep my calm 100% of the time no matter how rude or obnoxious someone is I’m also a very fair person if for example one of my friends gets into trouble I will solve the situation as if I don’t know both of them just to avoid any unfairness towards anyone imma very nice and chill guy and I think the community and staff will like me a lot once they get to know me and i'm more of a night person when it comes to being a admin on AtomicRp only because i work during the week from 8-4 but weekends ill be on from around 5pm-4am latest cause i'm always up mad late on weekends but no matter what during the week ill be on from 5pm till 2 am latest so I’ll always be on for a good 8-9 hours on weekdays

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted on here because i actually want to better the server in any way that i can possible especially because i literally only play this server and since I started playing atomic network its been my favorite server since and I will do anything i can to do so and I think i will get along with the staff members just fine and I mainly think I should be accepted or at the very minimum given the opportunity for an interview because of my prior experience and my ideas and rational thinking I bring to the table along with my drive to always do better and excel at anything and everything I do and be the best I can at something that I really enjoy and I know that I can achieve this once again if given the chance.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+1
+ Good effort
+ Previous staff experience

-/+ Good explanation of the warns

Best of luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to DeathBomber1#1094 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.