Your In-Game Name:

JustValentino

Steam Name:

JustValentino

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

JustValentino#8973

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have not been banned or warned on any Atomic Network server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

21 Days 13 Hours 30 Mins.

Have you read up on our rules fully ?

I have read up on the rules and am fully versed in them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

I have read the staff information section of the forums.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I use it most of the time.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes I have staffed on atomic before, long ago I used to staff on defunct gmod servers that do not exist anymore.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Washed Sad Swag Ya Ming Gotcha Dox Beta

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I have experience and a good understanding of how to use SAM and Awarn3.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be a part of the staff team once more due to the social counter part of being a staff member. My previous experience on the staff team was good and I believe that can continue. I hope to be a valid addition to the staff team as I am familiar of the requirements and responsibilities of being a staff member. This community is great and I wish to help out once more and put in the time needed. I wish to be a part of the staff team again because of the atmosphere the people in it provide. The community on atomic is understanding and quite fun.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I believe I should be accepted on the staff team due to my people skills and how I handle conflict. I am a chill person who has had experience dealing with high stress situations, I have learned to do so from my real life experiences, and from my time staffing on Atomic before. I enjoy learning both sides of a situation, I use my deductive skills to figure out what the source of the problem was, and move to find an unbias solution for said problem. I enjoy the community of atomic, and enjoy working with its players to find conclusions to their issues.

What is your timezone?

PST

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Ya Ming on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.