Accepted JWHIS Staff Application

JWHIS

User
Apr 25, 2022
Username: JWHIS

◈ Your In-Game Name: JWHIS

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199270619577/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 20

Your Discord (with tag): JWHIS#8956

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 6H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have enjoyed the time I have spent on the server so far and the community seems pretty solid. I used to play gmod a lot when I was 15, and I was a staff member on a server and remember it being an enjoyable/rewarding experience. I have a lot of free time now, so why not get more involved with the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm relaxed and don't have any biases to anyone on the server because I haven't played super long, meaning I have no reason to not be neutral when dealing with tickets. I also have real life experience in mediation and working as a team as shown in the optional notes. I think I could be a solid moderator that does his job and does it right.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Just for a little personal information:
I am in the US Navy, and I have been for about 2 years. I am at a point in my career where I have a ridiculous amount of free time for the next month, and thus I am trying to find something to occupy my time. I honestly don't care about my position within the server or the relationships I have with people here, I rather would just use my free time to make this nice seeming community a little better and helping out the staff team. If I am accepted, expect me to be a chill moderator who is fair and active frequently. Thanks for your time.

V/R,
JWHIS

+1 although you might need to put some more thought and a little more effort into the last 2 questions, you seem dedicated to become a staff

+1

Seems like you're interested in helping out the server and seems like ya got that time to put towards the server. Defiantly put a little more effort into the Application though, seems pretty rushed.

+/- With only one month of availability I'm not sure it's super worth bringing you on if you're going to be gone for sure in 30 days. The apps alright, I'm willing to listen to an interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to KingChris#0009 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.