Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your Discord (with tag): krypto_xd#1050

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 14h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11am-4pm, 12pm-5am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been playing DarkRP for 12 years, which accounts for 2,000 hours. I joined atomic right after 2000 looking for a new community I could stick to. I have no staffing experience but loads of DarkRP playtime. I enjoy helping, being a role model and setting standards for other staff and players. So I figured I'd give it a shot. This server seems pretty simple and straight forward while also having industry-defining features like crash protection, server clusters and forums. Everything from UI to advanced scripts and features are all neat, organized, and cleanly implemented. I haven't experienced or heard of anyone experiencing bugs, and the server performance keeps up nicely with 80+ players online. Looking at the current competition, Atomic seems like the best investment for me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm just chill and reasonable, but that doesn't mean I'd bend atomic's standards for it. I have a clear mic, I speak loudly and clearly, I get to the point and can be understood well. This is because in real life I'm a chef in one of the busiest restaurants in Washington, where communication in a pressured environment is a necessity. My work ethic, standard, and passion to succeed in that environment can very easily translate in this much, much simpler business.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
  1. I am krypto, sometimes krypto_xd, but almost always k r y p t o !
  2. I am 21
  3. I have 2,026 hours in gmod, and bought the game in May 2010. That means I play around 184 hours of mostly DarkRP annually!
  4. In real life, I am a full-time chef at one of the busiest restaurants in Washington State, where I've learned how to turn myself into a superhero, both physically, and mentally. I am currently their rewording of "Employee of The Month"! I will usually be cooking 25 different meals at once, sweating all the water in my body, and getting home at 1 or 2am to play DarkRP on a typical night. Being able to just chat and chill for several hours before I sleep, rolling 100k lottos over and over and just vibing in gmod helps take back a lot of my stress from earlier in the night haha
  5. I have an entirely different playstyle than most players. I usually run shadowplay and find enjoyment in the content I catch from talking to people or even just watching what happens in a crowd of people, almost like a cameraman. When it is my turn to RP I'm generally just there to make people laugh instead of killing me, say if I'm getting raided. I'm actually quite lazy with it, I tend to hire body guards instead of get guns to fight back. If I'm mayor, I'm a fun mayor. If I'm a cop, I'm a good cop.
  6. I've played drums for 16 years and also play the piano ;)
  7. I really enjoy talking to people, whether it be through RP or out of RP, I'm always open to chat!

"Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" meh in my opinion

-/+

How I see it is that if you work in one of the busiest restaurants in Washington, you wont have time to staff. There are some good qualities about your application but staffing takes up too much time I don't think you would have.

Best of luck!

-/+

How I see it is that if you work in one of the busiest restaurants in Washington, you wont have time to staff. There are some good qualities about your application but staffing takes up too much time I don't think you would have.

Best of luck!
Fair enough, I will in fact be unavailable 40 hours a week but within my designated windows I usually play about 4-6 hours of this server a day if that helps.

+1 Its a nice app but if you wish to staff its gonna eat up some of your playtime mate. Just so you are aware that at least 10 more hours would be spent staffing a week.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to DeathBomber1#1094 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
Based off your interview responses, it's clear that you do not have a sound understanding of our rules and guidelines.
We appreciate your interest in staffing, you may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.